Dave,The Record Of A Crusade

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Dave,The Record Of A Crusade

Mensaje  Antonio Jesus el Jue Mar 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Esta historia la estoy escribiendo en la clase de ingles cuando lo termino todo y no tengo nada que hacer.Esta sin terminar todavía.Pero intentaré acabarla pronto.Aunque mejor que sea corta y poco entrenida que sea larga y divertida,por eso no tengo prisa en escribirla.Si tiene errores,por favor avisarme.Gracias.Bueno empezamos con la primera parte.(CORRIJO ¬¬)

Dave lives in Shadownland ,a little city in England.He is waiting the summer because
he wants to finish school.The last day of the school his teacher says:
-Dave, can you wait me in the library?
And he says:
-Yes, I can.
-Ok. Wait me sitting on a table in the library.
He went to the library and he saw an old book on the table. He opened the book. The book was about swords, monsters, armors,...
At the end of the book there was a sentence that said:
"Write the name to the person that must continue it the history."
Dave thought:
Does this book want to a person continues the history?
I think that it is screaming me to write my name. Dave wrote his name in the book.The book becames to light how a torch.
Suddenly, Dave was in a forest next to a big chiken.
He understood nothing. At the begining there were three people. One of them said:
-You can go out of this place with life but you must fight with me.
Dave answered:
-Ok, I want to leave of here.
Suddenly, he had got a knight and an armor.They fought with the monster and they won. Dave and his match went to a town next to the forest. He was happy. He left of there, but Dave can't belive anything.

Pronto Subiré el 2º Capitulo

Antonio Jesus

http://masterred14.jimdo.com/

2º Capitulo

Mensaje  Antonio Jesus el Jue Mayo 17, 2012 6:23 pm

When they came from the town to the forest they went to a tabern.They asked answers for what happened to him. Dave said what happened. They can't belive in this but his new friends yes belived in him. He wore a bag in his back. When he entered in that world he didn't have the bag. And he says:
-What is this?
He found a daily in this bag. The rest of the bag was empty. Dave opened the daily. The daily was only wrote in the first page. Dave read the page and he saw that all they wrote in this page was that he made today. Dave spoke with his friends:
-Look this daily. Here are all I made.
Suddenly the daily started to light and appeared what they were making.
Dave says:
The daily wrote all what we do. To the end of the daily he saw an answer.
The answer said:
¨Complete this daily and you can return to the real life¨
Now he could understand all. He had to complete the daily living adventures with her friends. Dave spent the night in the tabern. His friends also spent whit him. The last day he spoke with his friends about the adventures and they answered:
-We can speak with the publican and he can us some missions to accomplish. We won some money and the daily wrote our adventures.
Dave said:
I liked that. It's a great idea!

Antonio Jesus

3º Capitulo

Mensaje  Antonio Jesus el Jue Mayo 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Cid spoke with the publican about the missions.He told all about the missions and watch alls the missions were at a board in entry.Dave and her friends went to the entry and looked the missions.Cid said:
Such that?
Dave read:
We need someone to get rid of the monsters of my farm.The monster are Bomber.He saw watch the reward is much money.They can live good with that money.But
What´s are the bombers?Dave asking to Cid.And he replied:
-The bomber are monster with tomato form.His name is bomber because exploit in any moment.We must be care.
-Ok,we chose this.Dave Say´s.
Cid spoke with publican and they went to farm of the monster.
When they arrived saw many monster.They fought with the.But each stroke wacth they gave the bombers exploit.Suddenly dave had a idea.He said:
-All the people use the shields.They obeyed.
The bombers were coming to they but they exploit how clashed.So they won to the monster.Returns to the town ofthe forest and get the recompense.The daily of dave was more full.They slept in tavern and reposed to the next adventure.

Antonio Jesus

Re: Dave,The Record Of A Crusade

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado Hoy a las 8:30 am

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba