Goldfish 6 "A dangerous adventure"

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Goldfish 6 "A dangerous adventure"

Mensaje  Invitado el Lun Abr 18, 2011 9:16 am

Page 5

Bath, Vicki, Ricky and Danny are friends. They go to the same school in Manchester is a big city in the north of England.
On Saturday and Sunday they go swimming or they play tennis in the park. They all like sports. In the afternoon they go to the cinema or listen to music home. Their favourite singer is Bobby Brixton. He sings with a group called "The Blue Shadows". They have got all his records.

Page 7

The four friends like camping too. This week they are on a camping holiday with their classmates and Mr. Clark, their gym teacher.
The campsite is near a big farm by the beach.
On the campsite there are a lot of tents and caravans. The children have got big tents, and from their tents they can see the sea.

Page 8

Every morning they go down to the beach. Some of the boys play football on the sand but Beth and Vicki like surfing over the big waves.
Mr. Clark watches the girls from the beach because the big waves are dangerous and he is a good swimmer.

Page 11

This morning the girls are sufing but Mr. Clark is talking to the boys. He can't hear the girls shouting for help. Vicki is falling into the water. The waves are big. They are pushing Vicki down under the water. Beth is afraid, she can help her friend.

Page 12

There are some boys talking under a big sunshade. "Look!", shouts one of the boys. "There are two girls in the water. They are shouting for help."
"Quick", says one of his friends, "one of the girls is drowning. The other girl can't help her. "

Page 15

"I am going in for her", says the first boy. "She's drowning."
On the beach Ricky and Danny hear the boys shouting.
"Mr. Clark, Mr. Clark", they shout.
"Vicki is in danger. She's drowning somebody is going in to help her".

Page 16

The boy is swimming towards Vicki. The big waves are pushing her under the water again.
Mr. Clark runs into the water too.
"That's Bobby Brixton", says Danny, "he is going to save Vicki."

Page 19

Bobby pulls Vicki out of the water.
"Vicki, Vicki", shouts Beth. But Vicki cannot hear her. "I am going for a doctor", says Mr. Clark.
"No!", says Bobby. "We can take her to the hospital in my car."
Mr. Clark carries Vicki to the car. Bobby and his friends drive her to the hospital.

Page 21

A kind doctor helps Vicki. "You are a very lucky girl", he says, "now you can see all your friends. But remember, do not go surfing when it is windy and the waves are dangerous."
Beth, Ricky and Danny say thank you to the kind doctor.
"Oh", says Vicki, "what a strange dream!"

Page 23

"In my dream I was drowning and Bobby Brixton saved my life."
"Ha, ha. That wasn't a dream", says Ricky., "he saved your life and brought you to hospital.
"Oh, don't be silly", says Vicki. "It was a dream. I was surfing with Beth and I fell in the water."
"No, Vicki", says Beth, "it was't a dream. It was a real adventure, a very dangerous adventure."

Page 25

In the morning the doctor comes to visit Vicki.
"Good morning Vicki", says Bobby, "I have got a surprise for you. Four invitations for my concert next Tuesday. You can come with all your friends."
"Oh, so it wasn't a dream", says Vicki. "I really am a lucky girl, and Tuesday is my birthday too."

Page 27

Today the children are the concert.
They are happy and excited. The stadium is full of fans. Babby is singing all their favourite songs.
"This new song is for my friend Vicki", he says, "to wish her happy birthday."
"Wow! This isn't a dream!", says Vicki.
"No it isn't", her friends say.
"You really are a lucky girl. Happy birthday Vicki."

Invitado
Invitado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba